Terms & Conditions
The term 'ImagineFP' or ''Imagine Financial Planning' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tanner Beck House, Main Street, Staveley, Knaresborough HG5 9LD. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
"Imagine Financial Planning has clearly listened to my concerns and delivered financial solutions to match my priorities. They have advised me on my personal financial affairs for a number of years and I now have a retirement plan which I am confident will achieve its aims"
Stephenson Day Ltd
"Imagine FP has given coherence to my financial planning, and I'm now in a position to take a positive long-term view to my future. I’ve been delighted with the consistent level of personal service I have received from Imagine Financial Planning. I can't recommend them highly enough"
Mrs. Energy Ltd
"Imagine FP has provided me with financial advice for a number of years for both my private finances and for my business finances in my capacity as director. I trust and greatly appreciate their advice"
Thomas MacKay Ltd
Take part in our Poll
What keeps you awake at night?
Woodford launch fuels record equity income fund sales
UK Equity Income fund sector records higher sales in June than previous five months combined thanks to Neil Woodford's fund launch.
Electra fends off activist Bramson's restructuring plans
Electra Private Equity investment trust rebuffs activist shareholder Edward Bramson's attempts to overhaul strategy.
Income Investor 6: the A to Z guide to retail bonds
Retail bonds have been enjoying a resurgence over recent years. This month's Income Investor showcases the popular investments.
FTSE edges up ahead of US data and Russia action
Tougher sanctions against Russia and an onslaught of US data weigh on investors' minds as FTSE inches up.
Has supersized Gars bitten off more than it can chew?
Standard Life Gars, the biggest fund in the country, is one of three giants in the 'absolute return' sector. How would these funds do in a downturn?
Pacific Horizon: recovering but falling
A turnround in performance hasn't stopped Pacific Horizon shrinking because not enough is done to avoid share tender offers.
Supplied by Citywire