Terms & Conditions
The term 'ImagineFP' or ''Imagine Financial Planning' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tanner Beck House, Main Street, Staveley, Knaresborough HG5 9LD. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
"Imagine Financial Planning has clearly listened to my concerns and delivered financial solutions to match my priorities. They have advised me on my personal financial affairs for a number of years and I now have a retirement plan which I am confident will achieve its aims"
Stephenson Day Ltd
"Imagine FP has given coherence to my financial planning, and I'm now in a position to take a positive long-term view to my future. I’ve been delighted with the consistent level of personal service I have received from Imagine Financial Planning. I can't recommend them highly enough"
Mrs. Energy Ltd
"Imagine FP has provided me with financial advice for a number of years for both my private finances and for my business finances in my capacity as director. I trust and greatly appreciate their advice"
Thomas MacKay Ltd
Take part in our Poll
What keeps you awake at night?
How to stay Sharpe with investment trusts
Issue 11 of our e-zine is available now, explaining how to pick good investment trusts, invest in the US and where there are buying opportunities.
FTSE jumps as Ukraine tensions show signs of easing
Sentiment improves as Ukrainian separatists agree to hand over black boxes of crashed plane. Tesco gives back yesterday's gains.
The Expert View: Tesco, big pension providers & Babcock
Our daily roundup of the best analyst commentary on shares, also including Sage and Schroders Real Estate.
Tuesday Papers: Tesco bows to City and loses CEO
And the Serious Fraud Office has launched a criminal investigation into alleged rigging of the £3 trillion-a-day foreign exchange markets .
Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls amid Ukraine concerns
Concern tension in Ukraine could lead to deeper sanctions against Russia kept investors on the sidelines before major earnings reports.
Regulator berates Sipp firms over failings
Providers of self-invested personal pension schemes (Sipps) are still failing to assess high-risk investments, says the City watchdog.
Supplied by Citywire