Terms & Conditions
The term 'ImagineFP' or ''Imagine Financial Planning' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tanner Beck House, Main Street, Staveley, Knaresborough HG5 9LD. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
"Imagine Financial Planning has clearly listened to my concerns and delivered financial solutions to match my priorities. They have advised me on my personal financial affairs for a number of years and I now have a retirement plan which I am confident will achieve its aims"
Stephenson Day Ltd
"Imagine FP has given coherence to my financial planning, and I'm now in a position to take a positive long-term view to my future. I’ve been delighted with the consistent level of personal service I have received from Imagine Financial Planning. I can't recommend them highly enough"
Mrs. Energy Ltd
"Imagine FP has provided me with financial advice for a number of years for both my private finances and for my business finances in my capacity as director. I trust and greatly appreciate their advice"
Thomas MacKay Ltd
Take part in our Poll
What keeps you awake at night?
Co-op Bank stops new corporate lending to conserve capital
Co-operative Bank, the troubled mutual, has closed its doors to new corporate borrowers.
Long on active managers: more on this month's winners
Citywire analyst Nisha Long discusses some of the new faces climbing up the Citywire Fund Manager Ratings.
No fools here: April’s batch of the best fund managers
With the performance figures from April now in and analysed, we bring you our latest pick of the Citywire-rated fund managers.
FCA plans to ban and fine mutual director over conflicts of interest
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) plans to ban a non-executive director of two UK mutual societies and fine her £154,800 over her failure to disclose her conflicts of interest.
FTSE drifts lower as investors ponder next move
Uncertainty over whether yesterday's crash creates a buying opportunity or is a prelude to further falls sees the FTSE 100 shed 0.5%.
3i to buy Barclays’ £780m infrastructure fund arm
Private equity firm 3i Group is set to buy Barclay’s £780 million infrastructure fund management business, in a bid to raise fee income.
Supplied by Citywire